St Andrews collection

art.: eV02

From 71,40 net: 60 € | gross: 71.4 €

Productdetails

Five images of the famous clubhouse taken from various early eras and angles.The foundation stone was laid in 1853 and took eight months to complete.Yet it is very different to the building unveiled in the middle of the 19th century.  Each elevation has changed over time, a result of the expansion that has taken place to meet the needs of the growing membership.

Content:

  • Image 1: St Andrews Clubhouse
  • Image 2: St Andrews Clubhouse 2
  • Image 3: St Andrews Clubhouse 3
  • Image 4: St Andrews Clubhouse 4

Size available:

  • 8,3 inch x 11,70 inch | DIN A4 21cm x 29,7cm
  • 5,83 inch x 8,28 inch | DIN A5 14,8cm x 21cm

Go back